Arcadian Hotel & Resorts (Private) Limited is an Islamabad-based company that is operating four luxury boutique resorts in the Kaghan Valley and in Murree.
The company is currently looking for suitable candidates to fill vacancies for the positions of Assistant Manager at its resorts.
Selected candidates may be posted to any of the company’s four resorts at the discretion of senior management.
Responsibilities for these positions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General management of the resort, including ensuring proper cleanliness, hygiene, maintenance and upkeep of the property;
- Management and supervision of all staff of the resort;
- Handling of guests in a courteous and professional manner;
- Preparation of guest bills and handling of cash received at the resort;
- Managing the purchase of groceries and supplies for day-to-day operations;
- Ensuring that government regulations regarding guest registration are followed, and liaising with relevant local police stations to comply with their requirements relating to guest information;
- Preparing and maintaining daily income and expense reports and reconciliation of accounts with the Head Office on a monthly basis, or as required.
- It is essential that candidates demonstrate a firm sense of commitment to Arcadian Hotels & Resorts (Private) Limited and that they will commit to work for the company for at least one full year.
- Applicants must be team players who are willing to follow instructions from their supervisors and senior management and who can also lead independently when needed.
- Good communication skills, impeccable personal hygiene and a pleasant personality are also critical attributes that will be considered when selecting candidates.
- Finally, but most importantly, honesty and reliability are the most critical requirements for the advertised positions.