Area Sales Manager – FMCG
Karachi, Lahore & Rawalpindi
We are an FMCG company, with a large portfolio of products and Sales force Nationally
Ideally MBA (Marketing) will be proficient in computer skills. Minimum experience of 5 years, preferably in a multinational FMCG industry, Managing Sales Force. You would ensure achievement of Targets, with sales of the entire range through GT Markets, IMTs and LMTs, maintaining a strong Distribution network with effective handling of Distributors.
- Manage and Sell our wide range of products through Company’s Sales and Distribution network, within your Area.
- Increase width and depth of distribution by increasing reach and modifying, if required, current Distribution network. Maintain sales volumes planned.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales objectives by regions and territories.
- To review the monthly sales forecast and prepare monthly sales forecast for zones and areas in line with annual sales forecast
Skills & Qualifications
- A leader, with 5 years of experience in Sales Management, with in-depth knowledge and experience of Distribution networks and handling of Sales Force in a multinational FMCG Company.
- Strong understanding of customers and market dynamics
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience with ability to think "out-of-the-box” and develop creative solutions
- Proven track record in managing and directing Sales.
- To monitor results to find out any deviation of results from plan and take corrective measures for ensuring achievement of goals as per plan.
- To maintain discipline and smooth administration.