Arhamsoft (Pvt) Ltd currently Looking for QA Engineers, QA Engineer will be responsible for the overall testing, system and load/performance testing of .Net / PHP / Mobile App based products by working with a dedicated Development and QA team as a part of the software development life cycle.Responsibilities include:
- Develop end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements and work on its technical implementation with the product management, development and test teams.
- Collaborate closely with the development, support, and implementation engineering groups to resolve post-production issues.
- Communicating with Team members to streamline the execution of test plans and processes with them.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience in quality assurance
- Ability to analyze business requirements, design and execute test cases, document results
- Ability to prioritize test activities based on changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to details and meticulous analytical skills
- Experience with one or more test automation tools is a plus
- BCS or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Create test cases based on functional specifications and subject matter expert business knowledge.
- Execute manual test cases, and collect test case evidence.
- Open defects as needed during manual or automated testing.
- Create daily status reports for test case and defect metrics.
- Take ownership of the quality of the product being shipped.