We are looking for an android/mobile developer who is willing to join our Product development and mobile solutions team and roll up his sleeves to write the next chapters in our brand’s legacy. The expert should have excellent skills in mobile apps development and should have a sound knowledge of php as some tasks will be performed in php development
The development will involve modern web and mobile development technologies and the product will be used by millions of users
- Work with other team members to understand requirements and come up with meaningful solutions
- Design and implement user friendly, reliable, secure, and efficient mobile apps and frameworks for the Android platform
- Work with php development as some of the work will invovlve web development
- Participate in the development of mobile applications and projects, working with multiple, diverse teams (both onshore and offshore).
- Work with cross-functional teams that include project management, design team, testers, and other development teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Help write reusable components (including business layer, software infrastructure, and UI); follow industry best practices in user-interface design, scalability, new technologies, content management & distribution, and general mobile device application development.
- Work on web development technologies from time to time
- Efficiently communicate back-end requirements and contribute to defining the architecture of the back-end services
- Peer-review code of fellow developers
- Lead smaller teams of junior engineers and interns
- Create developer documentation
You preferably have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing Android mobile applications using Android Studio, the Android SDK, Google Play Services, and Android Compatibility Library.
- Experience with Android front-end/UI development (with knowledge of Google Material Design), Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases/SQLite.
- Experience and sound knowledge of php as 20% of work will involve php development
- Experience in Android development patterns – including Java OOP, SQLite, JSON/Rest APIs, and multi-threading/background tasks.
- Experience in developing Android user interfaces – including relative layouts, List Views, lazy loading/data binding, and flexibility with respect to different screen sizes/densities.
- Experience with web development using php
- Experience with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle).
Salary and benefits: You will be provided a market competitive salary and medical allowance. We are a team of young professionals and provide an excellent and flexible work environment. You will be given an opportunity to work directly with world’s known clients and there might also be an international travel opportunities.Location: The successful applicant will be working in our Islamabad office. There might be a requirement of international travel in future.