Note: Before applying, please read the job description carefully. Irrelevant applications will be rejected immediately
We are looking for a Master Data Management specialist. The resource should have good understanding of ETL/Data Warehousing and MS SQL. The applicant should have experience of the whole process and how MDM tools work.
- Thorough understanding of Master Data Management framework, and working knowledge of different aspects of Master Data and its needs
- Good working technical knowledge Microsoft Data Services and its usage
- Basic Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and web services is a plus
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Understanding of Azure cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Support Applications with helping users with usage of tools
- Create and propose architecture which are for next gen master data needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science
- ETL and Data Warehousing
- strong SQL scripting, stored procedures and functions
- Experience in systems administration experience in a small to mid IT environment
- Great communication skills
- Experience with SSIS/SSRS
Not Required but Plus skills
- Experience with Informatica will be plus
- Experience with data visualization tools Qlikview, PowerBI
- Experience Data-Integration Tools focused on Azure like Azure Data Services,
- Azure Data Factory etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as machine learning, SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with databases such as Azure DWH, Redshift is an added advantage
- Data-oriented personality
We offer market competetive salary, Bonuses, medical benefits, Career growth plan, opportunities to work with fortune500 clients and international travel.