Arittek Solutions (Pvt) Ltd is looking for a Female HR Executive to join our HR and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Her responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with the hiring manager to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting HR in the direction and administration of the Human Resources function.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HR management
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field