A Female Pharmacist is required to carry out the following jobs
• Pharmacist License is mandatory.
• Must be a Product Specialist.
• Train and guide the Sales Team regarding products.
• Maintain records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
• Complete pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
• Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
• Comply with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.