1. Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
2. Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
3. Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
4. Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
5. Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
6. Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
7. Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
8. Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
9. Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
10.Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors
Army Welfare Trust (AWT) commonly known as Askari Group of Business Enterprises, enjoys a unique and proud history. It has established a reputation as a leader in the corporate sector. Our story is that of perseverance, innovation, business acumen and going beyond the frontiers in agriculture, pharmaceuticals, leasing, insurance, energy, information technology and many other diverse fields. AWT is enriching the lives of it's thousand of employees and millions of satisfied customers with its product and services. At AWT we are proud of our work, where we proudly say that we are a Pakistani company serving the Pakistanis since 1971. AWT provides platform to people who are energetic, enthusiastic, creative, willing to perform and able to commit to the organization to launch their careers and themselves. We at AWT value our esteemed hard working team members. Our Vision: To be one of the leading business houses employing best business practices. Our Mission: To undertake safe and profitable commercial activities in a manner that portrays AWT image as a respected market leader while generating maximum funds for meeting the welfare requirements of the Army. In business world today AWT needs hard working people like you, come join the team and prove yourself.