1. Responsible for the completion of all maintenance requests assigned and ensure that machine is running trouble free.
2. Execute preventive maintenance plans as per time slot given by operations department with respect to frequency of maintenance plans
3. Keep on observing the machine regularly for predictive maintenance.
4. Remove the defective part by dismantling the equipment, perform corrective actions and install back the equipment.
5. Maintain logs and records of work performed, spare parts used.
6. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Procedure for Corrective Maintenance:
1. Upon equipment failure, there will be maintenance request generated by the machine operator, or duty foreman
2. Analyze and identify the nature of fault, tools and drawings required.
3. On duty engineers, technicians, electrician and fitters will be responsible to rectify the fault depending on the fault prospect
4. Perform corrective actions to address the problem
5. In case of any faulty part of equipment, generate request for specific part to be issued by the store office.
6. It will be ensured that the right spare part is issued.
7. Maintenance technician/fitter/mechanic will be responsible for part movement and installation.
8. In case part of equipment is having abnormal behavior, execute necessary corrective measures to rectify the faulty.
9. Report the operation foreman upon restoring the machine to normal condition.
10. Complete the maintenance request and report the problem in daily log book along with the corrective measures taken to address the problem
Army Welfare Trust (AWT) commonly known as Askari Group of Business Enterprises, enjoys a unique and proud history. It has established a reputation as a leader in the corporate sector. Our story is that of perseverance, innovation, business acumen and going beyond the frontiers in agriculture, pharm ...Read More