Responsible for execution of manual tests following black-box testing types like smoke, functionality, regression, usability and ad-hoc testing.
· Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications
· Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
· Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
· Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
· Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
· Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
· Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.