Relationship and Stakeholder Management
• Building strong relationship with strategic vendors through training & development and assessment with quarterly business reviews.
• Responsible for effective communication with stakeholders including timely resolutions of operational escalations.
• Working with the commercial team to strengthen customer relationships and improve customer experience.
Contract Negotiation and Finalization
• Negotiating and execution of contracts, renewals and terminations with suppliers.
• Negotiating terms with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements.
Supplier Evaluation, Analysis and SLA Monitoring
• Responsible for Supplier Selection and Performance Evaluation including supplier comparison analysis.
• Performing analysis on customer spend per country, per supplier and identify low revenue countries.
• Monitoring supplier performance to ensure high quality, on time delivery with agreed client SLA’s. Monitoring SLAs of clients for deliverables
• Ensure supplier compliance to SOPs in alignment of defined SLAs.
• Monitoring all Supply Chain functions and activities in a specific region like sourcing and procuring materials from suppliers.
• Evaluating suppliers and initiating procurement partnerships.
• Studying in country challenges of customs lead times, duties, high taxes, fluctuating exchange rates etc.
Purchase Orders and RFQs
• Preparing POs, order placement, chasing up on deliveries from suppliers.
• Processing RFI, RFQs, RFPs, prices benchmarking and ensuring competitiveness of proposals through multiple supplier bidding.
• Project Implementation with key suppliers for products and services
• Must be able to work under pressure, must be able to work in rotating shift timings
• Must have basic MS Office skills and must have a can-do attitude
• Candidate must have Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Have at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain. Preferably MBA.
• Must have experience with supplier management / procurement / stakeholder management, preferably in IT industry.
Timing: Ready to work from 3:00 PM to 12: AM Pakistan Time Monday – Friday.
Arpatech is a boutique technology services company delivering business solutions to its global customers. Arpatech delivers a broad portfolio of information technology and business process outsourcing services to clients in the financial services, healthcare, communications, energy, transportatio ...
Arpatech is a boutique technology services company delivering business solutions to its global customers. Arpatech delivers a broad portfolio of information technology and business process outsourcing services to clients in the financial services, healthcare, communications, energy, transportatio ...Read More