Are you ready to make a BIG difference? Join the Arrivy team! We are a silicon valley based startup with engineering roots in Lahore, Pakistan. You will be at the forefront of cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of Google and AWS services.
If you are a technically strong software engineer who thrives in tackling hard technical issues, who excels working in an agile environment and gets excited about owning critical infrastructure services that serve global customers every second of the day, then you are a right fit for our team! You will have an opportunity to learn from engineers and executives from leading local and international Tech Companies like Microsoft, eBay, Adobe, ProQuest. Become a part of our fun, innovative team and make history!
We prefer full-stack engineers but we have engineering roles available from pure backend services infrastructure to modern front-end technologies like ReactJS.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Proficiency with one of the modern programming languages such as Java, C, C++, Python
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and analysis The salary will depend upon the skill level.
- Experience in developing distributed systems and web services
- Familiarity with cloud services is a plus
- Experience with front-end technologies like React, Angular, VueJS
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical issues and solutions to non-technical audiences
- Can deal well with ambiguous, undefined problems; ability to think abstractly and turn abstractions into results
Arrivy is an Equal Opportunity Employer