Ever thought of designing games to make a positive impact on lives of people? ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-inplace and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-ofthe-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey a bit easier. As part of our expansion, we are looking for exceptional individuals (full time) to play prominent role in our software development team with significant opportunities for performance based fast growth in our Pakistan branch. This is a unique opportunity of its kind to grow with one of the fastest growing rehabilitation technology company and to apply your skills in making a difference in lives of people. We offer competitive packages including medical insurance and training opportunities to further expand your skills.
• Develop software (native and web) in accordance with company’s requirements.
• Plan and perform required software verifications.
• Handle local and cloud database.
• Troubleshoot functional issues and bugs.
• Ensure successful software rollout.
• Write, review and improve code designs.
• Experience in native and web app developments.
• Familiar with SDLC.
• Familiar with software verifications.
• Familiar with SQL-based database.
• Hands-on experience in C# Added advantage:
• Familiar with UX design.
• Experienced in Unity.
ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-of-the-are user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our sol ...Read More