Ever thought of designing games to make a positive impact on lives of people? ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey a bit easier.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for exceptional individuals (full time) to play prominent role in our software and game development team with significant opportunities for performance based fast growth in our Pakistan branch. This is a unique opportunity of its kind to grow with one of the fastest growing rehabilitation technology company and to apply your skills in making a difference in lives of people. We offer competitive packages including medical insurance and training opportunities to further expand your skills.
Position: Unity Game Developer
* Translation of game concepts and/or requirements to fully functional game.
* Propose games that fulfill requirements of users and/or stakeholders.
* Integration, system, and other required verification or tests.
* Code refactoring, bug fixing, and optimizing Unity content to enable deployment on low-end computers.
* Documentation for Unity-related works, including inputs/feedbacks/reviews.
* Extensive experience in Unity game development for Windows.
* Experienced in game developments for use with 3rd party controller/input device.
* Experienced in different phases of GDLC.
* Diploma/Degree in game development, computer engineering, or relevant studies.
* Knowledge of TCP/IP.
* Experienced in creation of 2D game assets.
ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-of-the-are user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our sol ...Read More