Ever thought of designing games to make a positive impact on lives of people? ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-inplace and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-ofthe-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey a bit easier. As part of our expansion, we are looking for exceptional individuals (full time) to play prominent role in our software and game development team with significant opportunities for performance based fast growth in our Pakistan branch. This is a unique opportunity of its kind to grow with one of the fastest growing rehabilitation technology company and to apply your skills in making a difference in lives of people. We offer competitive packages including medical insurance and training opportunities to further expand your skills.
• Translation of game concepts and/or logics defined by product development team to fully functional game assets.
• Propose assets that fulfil requirements of users and/or stakeholders.
• Creation of assets which are easily integrable into games without compromising artistic aspects and without exceeding platform’s technical limits.
• Ensuring assets are easy to evolve with changes due to developments in game play experience and platform’s requirements.
• Documentation for game assets-related works, including inputs/feedbacks from stakeholders.
• Support marketing and promotional initiatives with 2d art
• Experienced in game assets production pipeline for Unity.
• Proficient in game asset creation tools/software.
• Good critical and artistic sense
• Strong Art Foundation (anatomy, perspective, value, colour, light, etc) • Familiar with Unity Asset Store.
• Familiar with GDLC.
• Diploma/Degree in game art, game design, game development or related studies
• Experienced in development of games to play with elderly and dynamic user interface
• Proficient in Blender and Rhinoceros or other similar software.
• Familiar with graphical UI/UX
ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-of-the-are user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our sol ...Read More