The company is looking for a Documentation Officer whose primary job will be submit and Receive D/O Shipping line Deposit and Refund.
1) Tracking of shipments till confirmed delivery of cargo
2) Submitting and Receiving D/O Deposited and Refund From Different Shipping lines.
3) Assisting and coordinating with shipping lines/ freight forwarders to get relevant documents issued.
1) Should be proficient in MS Office specially in preparing documents with required tabulation and formatting in both MS Word and MS Excel
2) Should have Communication skills both Oral and Written - specially email drafting etc.
3) Must be detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment
4) Should be highly organized and process-oriented
5) Must have excellent listening skills, and be able to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity
6) Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
7) Must be self-auditing and have high quality standards
8) Must be able to use a variety of scanning and computer equipment, requiring good reading, understanding and writing ability.
9) Should have good keyboarding skills and manual dexterity