Arzopedia is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative and managerial tasks. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
Male & Female both can apply. 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field will be preferred
We require an executive assistant for our digital marketing agency who would be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO, to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Managing special projects assigned by the CEO
- Monitor implementation of the Company’s rules & regulations
- Perform different administrative/executive support tasks that are confidential and sensitive.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Handle email/Skype communication with clients and team
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain confidential files and records
- Conduct online research for various administrative tasks
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Must be transparent & trustworthy (zero tolerance on this)
- Good English composition & comprehension skills
- Good internet research skills
- Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Fast learner and a can-do attitude
- Can strictly adhere to rules & regulations
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Fast speed on the computer