Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience or feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, time stamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia (Pvt.) Limited is looking to hire an Android Developer. The individual must be a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple critical issues concurrently, while remaining focused on the business impact and production support. He must have worked on at least 3 to 4 corporate/enterprise applications which are hosted on the Play Store. This is a fast-paced environment, and the individual must possess a willingness to adapt, overcome, and succeed in a constantly changing business and technical environment.
- Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
- Experience of Android OS architecture, Android SDK and different version of SDK
- Experience of handling the support of different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, layouts and best practices
- Experience to work and consume the Restful APIs based on JSON/XML
- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience in Unit-test code
- Experience of cloud APIs, Push Notification, Dropbox and Google Drive Integration/OAuth Authentication.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience to publish the Android app on play store.
- Experience to work with Fingerprint would be plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and also should have knowledge of Scrum/Agile
Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus:
- Cryptography, PKI, Digital Signature
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- Market competitive remunerations
- PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Appraisals
- Paid time Off
- State of the Art infrastructure.
- Complementary Meals
- Team building activities
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a UK private limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures and of course the sale of these mainly through our partner network that spans the world.
- Ascertia is recognized brand in high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
- We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
- Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a real focus on R&D and technical high trust sales. The majority of sales are via channel partners. Revenues continue to grow well we are looking to expand our Professional Services Team.
- There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make – we are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.