Do you find it interesting to work with databases? Does comparison of relational databases and no SQL databases captivate you? Do you fancy relational database, OLTP and cache servers with enterprise architecture involving ETL and message brokers? An exciting opportunity is here for database developers who wants to explore and become part of the team to sole all such problems on our journey.
Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. Data management and security are our top priorities in Ascertia. While working on digital signatures, verification, time stamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation, Ascertia is enriched with ample motivated environment and a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia is hiring an experienced Database Developer primarily to manage databases for a .net based application.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience with a SQL Server Database Management for a .net based product previously. His/her responsibilities includes but not limited to design, develop, test, implement and maintain the new and existing databases. As a database developer, he/she will create management methods and systems to access information stored in the database efficiently. And to work with the architects and consultants to improve processes and data security. As an active team member Ascertia is looking for
- Being proactive
- Having methods/tools for problem solving with analytical approach
- Being a good communicator
- Having documentation and organizational skills
- Being able to investigate and plan technical solutions to the database related problems
- Self-motivated driven with a purpose in his career
- Having a competent judgment to inform problems to his superiors on time
- Deadline oriented
- Minimum 4 years of professional software and web development experience
- SQL Server and Oracle deployments/Installations, configurations and database schemas
- A Good understanding of difference between Azure SQL, SQL Server and No SQL.
- Understanding of connection pooling, table locking, transactions isolation and atomicity, deadlocks and resource management in SQL Server.
- Indexing, partitioning and file grouping.
- SQL Server and Oracle monitoring, Optimizing and maintaining efficiency of data retrieving.
- A good understanding of message brokers, noSql databases and cache servers with load balanced deployments
- Experienced with .Net based applications and their database management
- Good understanding of ORMs, Web Application and how HTTP protocol works
- Good written English and communication skills
SQL, P-SQL and T-SQL, C# (code readability), ASP.net MVC (code readability), Cache Servers, Message brokers, ETL and distributed architectures
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Appraisals
- Paid time Off, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- State of the Art infrastructure.
- Complementary Meals
- Team building activities
- Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a UK private limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures and of course the sale of these mainly through our partner network that spans the world.
- Ascertia is recognized brand in high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
- We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
- Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a real focus on R&D and technical high trust sales. The majority of sales are via channel partners. Revenues continue to grow well we are looking to expand our Professional Services Team.
- There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make – we are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.