Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience for feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia (Pvt) Limited, is looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance & Support Engineer.The candidate should assume responsibility, exercise leadership, seek new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box and should be a good team player.
Candidate would be required to do the following:
· Writing test cases against requirements and executing them.
· Writing automated testing scripts.
· Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
· Demonstrating the product functionality to clients
· Writing and reviewing technical product documentation.
· Providing technical customer support for various products/projects.
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment with passion for quality and phenomenal attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills. Use SQL, System logs, application logs, etc to investigate issues and troubleshoot problems with systems autonomously
- Excellent English language skills (written, oral and listening) and fluent in speaking.
- Quick learning skills to rapidly adopt new tools/technologies and business domains
- Black-box and Glass-box testing of internal and publisher facing applications and endpoints
- Familiarity with databases and competence in SQL
- Ability to communicate clearly within and out of team.
- Good team player skills.
· Knowledge of Unix, Linux, Java, .NET, cryptography or PKI would be a plus
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
· Bi Annually Bonus
· Bi Annually Appraisals
· Paid time Off
· State of the Art infrastructure.
· Complementary Meals
· Team building activities
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
· A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
· Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.