Senior Software Engineer (Android) Ascertia (Pvt.) Limited is looking to hire a Senior Android Developer
- The individual must be a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple critical issues concurrently, while remaining focused on the business impact and production support.
- He must have worked on at least 3 to 4 corporate/enterprise applications which are hosted on the Play Store.
- This is a fast-paced environment, and the individual must possess a willingness to adapt, overcome, and succeed in a constantly changing business and technical environment.
Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
- Experience of Android OS architecture, Android SDK and different versions of SDK
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, layouts and best practices
- Experience to work and consume the Restful APIs based on JSON/XML
- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience in MVVM and JetPack components
- Experience in Unit-test code
- Experience of handling the support of different screen sizes
- Experience of cloud APIs, Push Notifications, Third Party Authentications via OAuth Authentication.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience to publish the Android app on play store
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and also should have knowledge of Scrum/Agile
Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus:
- Experience to work with Bio-metric and Fingerprint.
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
- Market competitive remunerations
- PF, Medical Allowance & Medical Insurance for Family
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Appraisals
- Paid Holidays, Paternity & Maternity Leaves
- State of the Art infrastructure
- Complementary Meals
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a UK private limited company.
- The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures and of course the sale of these mainly through our partner network that spans the world.
- Ascertia is recognized brand in high trust cryptographic security.
- A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products.
- Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
- We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues.
- We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
- Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a real focus on R&D and technical high trust sales.
- The majority of sales are via channel partners.
- Revenues continue to grow well we are looking to expand our Professional Services Team.
- There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia.
- There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make – we are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.
- Product Information
- Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, timestamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance.
- Ascertia has two strategic products:
- SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organisations to workflow documents for digital signature approval.
- When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimises how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device.
- Available as an on-premise product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service. www.signinghub.com
- ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services.
- It is the cryptographic engine that powers SigningHub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification.
- Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorised remote signing and long-term archiving.www.ascertia.com