Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience or feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia (Pvt) Limited is looking to hire a Senior Technical Support Engineer.
The individual must be a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple critical issues concurrently, while remaining focused on the business impact and production support. This is a fast-paced environment, and the individual must possess a willingness to adapt, overcome, and succeed in a constantly changing business and technical environment. Responsibilities include handling operational tasks, quality assurance, delivering the products and related services to clients, technical support to new & existing clients over email/phone/live chat etc.
Candidate will be required to:
· Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to clients
· Develop deep understanding of the assigned product/project domain
· Understand and adhere to the defined SLAs for client support queries
· Quickly investigate the concerns raised by clients and provide quick solutions to the reported problems
· Keep good attention on preparing and maintaining self-help material to ensure customer can mostly follow the provided information instead of always coming to support team for most common queries
· Communicate well within the team and the company and keep all stake holders up to date regarding the assigned tasks/tickets
· Using all available channels i.e. email, Kayako live chat, Skype and phone calls while providing technical support to clients
· Where necessary, have remote sessions with the clients to investigate the problems in their environment
· Candidate should be fluent in English
· Ability to logically troubleshoot regular support issues
· Ability to communicate and speak to American/European clients over the phone
· Writing test cases against requirements and executing them
· Reporting issues in a clear fashion
· Demonstrating the product functionality to clients
· Writing and reviewing technical product documentation
· Providing technical support for various products/projects
· Ability to quickly learn new stuff at hand
· Should be a good team player
· Ability to work in rotating shifts and public holidays
· Candidates having technical support experience would be preferred
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· Provident Fund, medical allowance, medical insurance
· Bi annual bonuses
· Bi annual appraisals
· Paid holidays
· State of the art infrastructure
· Complementary meals
· Team building activities
· Night shift allowance
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and events
· Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and clubs
Why work for Ascertia?
Ascertia is a UK private limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures and of course the sale of these mainly through our partner network that spans the world.
Ascertia is recognized brand in high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
Ascertia Pvt. Limited a multinational software development company, specializing in the field of IT Security and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure). Ascertia is a privately funded ISO 9001:2000 certified company, managed from UK, Dubai and have an offshore development office in Lahore. Ascertia's prim ...Read More