Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience or feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia is looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer The candidate should have prior experience, good management skills, and responsibility, seek new challenges, take initiatives and should be a good team player.
Skills Required: Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
· Design, deploy and maintain large-scale enterprise network infrastructure. Create strategic infrastructure roadmap including on-premise, hybrid and cloud technologies
· Link short and long-term business needs to meet business objectives
· Must have at least five-year work experience in a large organization as a system integrator which includes working with Cisco technologies.
· Must have at least CISCO CCNP certification.
· Must have strong concept and hands on experience on BGP, IEGRP, HSRP, SNMP
· Must have strong knowledge of next generation firewalls and security management for a large organization. Hands on experience of cisco next generation firewalls with at least 5 projects from last five years.
· Must know how to integrate large systems for enterprise organizations including routers, Next Generation firewalls, IPS etc. Must have hands on experience in setting up of ASA Cisco firewalls for large organizations.
· Must have hands on experience in setting up of IDP/IPS using CISCO or any other firewall
· Must have strong knowledge in switching and routing
· Must have strong knowledge and hands on experience on L2/L3 switches. layer 2 and layer 3 switching using Cisco Nexus series switches
· Must have experience to work remote and on site
· Must have experience to work independently and in a team
· Must have knowledge and work on experience in NAS and hybrid storage like Dell EqualLogic, EMC VNXe
· Must have hands on experience in application delivery controllers for load balancing and load sharing, Citrix NetScaler - VPX, etc.
· Working with Microsoft system center (Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Endpoint protection Manager, WSUS, Different Server Roles like Active Directory, DNS)
· SSL certificates, root certificates
· Two-factor authentication using RSA SecurID
· Cisco ASA 5000 series security appliances including IP Sec, site-to-site and AnyConnect SSL VPN
· Create and maintain disaster recovery procedures and contingency plans during system failures.
· Participates and assists in the management of the vendor and product selection process including identification of evaluation criteria, requests for Information (RFI) and vendor demos.
· Must have strong capability to develop system installation and configuration documents for references.
· Additional IT Certifications such as those from VMware, Juniper and Microsoft a plus.
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
· Bi Annually Bonus
· Bi Annually Appraisals
· Paid time Off
· State of the Art infrastructure.
· Complementary Meals
· Team building activities
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.