Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience or feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia is looking for Senior Software Engineers in Java/J2EE Technologies.
Ascertia is looking for Senior Software Engineer (Java/J2EE Technologies) The candidate should have prior experience, good development skills, responsibility, seek new challenges, take initiatives and should be a good team player.
Skills Required: Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
· Experience in Core Java 8, JDBC, MVC/Hibernate
· Strong knowledge of Objective Oriented technologies, design patterns and techniques
· Knowledge of J2EE (Servlet/JSP), Tomcat, Ant
· Software Architecture, Design and Development (JNDI, Java Mail API, Java Sockets, Multithreading)
· Good knowledge of Software version tools like SVN, GIT etc.
· Experience on Web service, REST API integration (JAX-RS)
· Experience on SOAP based web services (JAX-WS)
· Experience on Front end technologies using Struts v2
· Strong database access and design skills in relational databases like (MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Postgres)
· Open Source libraries (Log4J, POI, Jakarta Commons & Apache Oltu)
· Web / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS / IBM WebSphere)
· Candidate must have CSS3/ HTML5 experience
· Experience with Junit and Test-driven Development
· Strong analytical skills & problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· Contribute as a team player during each lifecycle stage of application development i.e. concept, design, build, deploy, test & release
Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus:
Cryptography, PKI, Digital Signatures, Linux, Agile/Scrum development, Microsoft C# programming
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
· Bi Annually Bonus
· Bi Annually Appraisals
· Paid time Off
· State of the Art infrastructure.
· Complementary Meals
· Team building activities
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.