- Senior Software Engineer (.Net and Angular)
Full Time/Permanent (first shift)
Bachelor's in Computer Sciences
3 Years or above
Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience or feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Senior Software Engineer
Ascertia is hiring an experienced Senior Software Engineer to work asp.net mvc core and angular.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience with Asp.net MVC Core, webAPI, Angular, SQL Server Database along with good understanding of OOPs Concepts, SOLID principles and commonly used design patterns. He / She should additionally possess responsibility, leadership quality, and seeking new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box, self-driven, self-motivated and be a good team player. Should have experience on enterprise level products.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional software and web development experience
- A good understanding of SQL Databases and concepts, able to write complex queries
- SQL Server and Oracle monitoring, Optimizing and maintaining efficiency of data retrieving.
- Development experience in C#, ASP .NET MVC Core, MS SQL Server
- A good understanding and experience of Angular and Type Script
- Demonstrable experience of ORMs
- Proficiency in object oriented design and architecture
- Good written English and communication skills
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- Market competitive remunerations
- PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Appraisals
- Paid time Off
- State of the Art infrastructure.
- Complementary Meals
- Team building activities
- Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.