Senior Automation Test Engineer – permanent position, full time, reporting to Automation Lead
- Ascertia is a global leader in PKI and high-trust electronic signature solutions.
- The company designs and develops software products in-house and sells these to a global audience, mainly through a network of local reseller partners.
- Ascertia has experienced solid revenue growth and is hiring new team members.
- The Senior Automation Engineer will be responsible for product automation, continuous testing/deployments, verification of the automated work and customer support.
- The Senior Automation Engineer will be part of team providing best level of integration support to the team relating product automation.
- The role involves working closely with R&D, Operations
Product automation and maintenance
- Work as senior member of the Ascertia automation team to drive successful outcomes within the defined assigned times.
- Work with the team to conceptualize, develop, build the product and release an effective technical knowledge base with relevant, reusable material and create and maintain relevant documents.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the product meets prescribed guidelines. Testing and automating product upgrades on supported platforms.
- Proficient with working in Linux based environments.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Collecting and reviewing customers' feedback to enhance user experience.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
- Performance testing of Ascertia products and deliver initial analysis for the Development team.
- Assist where required to provide internal service status on support cases and projects to OSD, Development and Support.
- Work effectively with the team members to plan for the release of new automation stories.
- Provide detailed and effective reports of product bugs, recommendations and enhancement requests to the development team.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience developing and delivering automated testing in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development/ Continuous Testing environment.
- Proficient in application development tools: Selenium, Junit, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins
- Working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, Ping, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, HTTP and LDAP
- Experience with programming languages: Java, Groovy
- Proficient experience of debugging and analysing in Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with web development technologies: XML, JSON, REST API or similar preferred
- Experience with Test Data Management (TDM) and the importance in relation to automated testing.
- Market competitive remunerations
- Provident Fund, medical allowance, medical insurance
- Six monthly bonuses
- Six monthly Increments
- Paid holidays
- Complementary meals
- Team building activities along with regular social events
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trips such as cricket, gaming or clubs
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a UK limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures, mainly sold through our global partner network.
- Ascertia is a recognized brand for high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products.
- Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
- We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues.
- We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
- Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a strong focus on R&D and technical high trust sales.
- Ascertia has seen strong year on year growth and needs to expand it Customer Service and Operational teams.
- There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make.
- We are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.
Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, timestamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance.
Ascertia has two strategic products:
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organization to workflow documents for digital signature approval.
When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, Signing Hub optimises how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device.
Available as an on-premise product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service.
ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services. It is the cryptographic engine that powers Signing
Hub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification.
Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorised remote signing and long-term archiving.