Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience for feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Senior SQA Engineer
We are presently seeking applications for the post Senior SQA Engineer to join our growing engineering structure with the following requirements and specifications. Candidate must be a software engineer graduate with at least 4 to 6 years’ experience.
The individual must be a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple critical issues concurrently, while remaining focused on the business impact and production support. This is a fast-paced environment, and the individual must possess a willingness to adapt, overcome, and succeed in a constantly changing business and technical environment.
Candidate will be required to:
· Develop deep understanding of the assigned project/product domain.
· Ensure that the agreed deadlines are achieved by releasing a quality product as output of the development and QA processes.
· Prepare test plans, test cases, test data and other necessary artifacts to initiate and carry out a successful QA plan.
· Test case execution and bug reporting using the agreed tool(s).
· Writing automated testing scripts.
· Retest the project/product when changes are introduced.
· Manage the efficient testing and finalize the assigned tasks to match with the rapid product development and QA activities.
· Review the product documentation to find any gaps between the documentation and the latest version of the products and fix these gaps (if relevant to you) or report these to the relevant authorities.
· Train other QA team members (new and existing) as assigned in a training plan.
· Communicate well within the team and the company and keep all stakeholders up to date regarding the assigned tasks/modules in a project/product.
· Knowledge of Unix, Linux, Java, .NET, cryptography or PKI would be a plus
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
· Bi Annually Bonus
· Bi Annually Appraisals
· Paid time Off
· State of the Art infrastructure.
· Complementary Meals
· Team building activities
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
Ascertia Pvt. Limited a multinational software development company, specializing in the field of IT Security and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure). Ascertia is a privately funded ISO 9001:2000 certified company, managed from UK, Dubai and have an offshore development office in Lahore. Ascertia's prim ...Read More