· Responsible for managing all aspects of Footwear ProductManagement from strategy and conception through design, development and product launch.
· Responsible for creation of the Product Line, including SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) information, preliminary forecasting sale targets and key features/benefits.
Oversee development of the product line in order to hit key targets for product positioning (generally) as well as specific details (functionality) and cost (specifically).
· Maintain line logic that will result in the product line meeting targets for performance and business growth using market feedback along with sales and production data.
· Create and pursue an effective sourcing strategy to align goals for all product categories.
· Responsible for searching & creating raw materials vendors, continuously monitoring the performance of existing vendors.
Understand fit and design modifications that affect price and follow through with vendors on updates as required.
Perform other duties as assigned by the CE including market research, sales analysis etc.