A UK based accountancy firm is looking for young, dynamic, and enthusiastic professionals as accounts internees to assist on daily tasks of different clients.
The applicant should have good communication skills and strong basic accounting concepts.
Training of Xero, Excel and QuickBooks will be provided as most of the work requires excellent knowledge of these applications.
The Location: The Role is in Adyala Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Qualification: B.com, BBA (Accounts & Finance)
Office timings: 12pm to 9pm
· Assist the team lead in preparation monthly financials
· Assist the team lead in the preparation of Cash flows and budget.
· Maintain books of accounts via general entries, invoice posting and record-keeping
· Preparation of bank reconciliation.
· Any other task assigned by the team lead.
This role promises to a permanent contract and career growth upon successful completion