Ashlar specializes in bringing a "Product Mindset" to our work, using small, nimble teams, Agile thinking and other techniques from product development to build great custom software people love to use.
. People are noticing. Our clients include some of favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services and more but also some very cool product companies you may not have heard of yet. Ashlar combines:
- Scalable, Midwest delivery
- Onsite collaboration
Ashlar is looking for an experienced Ionic Application Developer to join our team Come build with us! General Description Looking for a Hybrid Mobile Developer who will work on developing a world class applications for one of our top clients. These apps will run on both Android and iOS and works offline. The Hybrid Mobile Application Developer designs, develops and tests new hybrid mobile applications using web technologies and a framework, such as Ionic, to deliver high-quality application experiences across multiple mobile platforms. The Hybrid Mobile Application Developer is passionate about enhancing the mobile experiences of users and has a proven ability to deliver hybrid mobile applications that solve real-world business problems. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and codes features, tests and other hybrid mobile application components to meet the needs of the business
- Ensures that hybrid mobile applications work well across target platforms (primarily Android and iOS)
- Helps other web front-end developers learn how to work on hybrid mobile applications
- Assists with the UX design of mobile applications
- Experience working on agile development teams involved in new product development
- Very broad and deep application development skills. Primarily works hands-on with code.
- Experience with node.js, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor (plus).
- Experience developing offline hybrid mobile applications is a plus.
- Passionate about delivering high quality user experience on mobile devices. Has experience assisting with UX design for mobile.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing native mobile applications (Android with Java, IOS with Objective-C) a plus
- Experience with one or more server-side stacks (Node.js, Python, PHP etc.) a plus
- Passionate about software development
- Confident in speaking up and being yourself
- Innovative/Pioneering spirit
- Driven to deliver solutions that delight customers
- Passionate customer advocate
- Flexible, comfortable with change
- Quick learner, seeks out new skill sets required for success