We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets along with the Social Media Posts design. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wire frames, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Create Social Media posts, Polls, Creative to drive engagement
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
· Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Skills and Qualifications
· 2+ years of UI/UX design experience in digital agency is must. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· 1+ years of experience in creating engaging posts for Social Media platforms.
· A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
· Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
· Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
· Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Why Join Us?
· Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
· Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
· A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
· Competitive Salary and Benefits
A Global Company providing the highest level of software products and services that meet customers and user needs, by working closely with startups.