- This is an opportunity to become a part of a highly motivated and skilled team that works on cutting-edge technology and invents the future of payment solutions.
Essential Requirements – Technical:
- Proficiency in either Angular or React
- Proficiency in Express JS
- Experience with Restful Web Services (JSON)/ XML Creating secure Restful-based web services. Also, creating Restful API
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverable in a fast-paced environment,
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Capable of investigating and developing skills in new technologies.
- Work with standard tools such as Visual Studio, GIT, SQL Management Studio.
- Understands and Implements Patterns and Practices across applications.
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Analytical and Problem Solving and also able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Should have good knowledge of DevOps as well.
- Should have a good knowledge of Azure Portal with respect to Configuration, Downtime monitoring, resetting API, Azure endpoints, etc.
- Must be good at Code management in line with Maintaining repositories, branches, Managing pipelines, code merging ideas, and conflict resolution.
- Thorough knowledge in software development, best practices, build appropriate unit tests, build process including design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, and delivery.
Essential Requirements – General:
- Bachelors in computer science or Software Engineering
- Previous working experience (overall) for (at least 1.5) years
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience indirectly working with international clients
- Ability to work independently