We are looking for a Laravel Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all REST APIs, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well including VueJS , Angular.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- REST APIs
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git