· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the programming systems.
· Encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organization's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
· Ensures that software can be completely integrated into the ERP system.
· Designs and develops application tables, reports, and new modules to improve system efficiency.
· Coordinates software integration and maintains technical documentation.
· Works with ERP/SAP client/server enterprise application.
· May require a bachelor's degree in Software Developement.
· Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.