The Asian Hockey Federation is looking for an individual for their Digital Manager position for their Executive Office in Lahore.
The Key Responsibilities for the Position are as follows:
· Implementation of the Marketing Editorial and contribute towards future digital strategies.
· Managing the Official Website for news correspondence as well as the digital platforms.
· Drafting and editing content for the digital platforms.
· Excellent Command of Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization and other relevant softwares.
· Good command of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Basic Microsoft Office proficiency.
· Represent the AHF at International Sporting Events and Conferences while maintaining a High level of Integrity.
· Bi-weekly reporting of Digital Updates
The Preferred skills for the position are as follows:
· Excellent command of the English language in terms of tone, sentence structuring and communications effectiveness.
· Social Media Platform(s) managing experience
· Digital Agency experience
· Digital Project Manager. For example, the individual may be required to create campaigns for events such as The Asian Games, Champions Trophy and the World Cup.
· Capable of analyzing data and create future strategies for digital growth.
· Excellent learner and must be able to meet deadlines.
· A passionate and self-motivated individual.
The individual shall be directly working under the Executive Officer of the Asian Hockey Federation. They shall also be closely exchanging duties with the Communications and Sports Co-Ordinator. Salary is negotiable and depends on the competency of the candidate.