Askari Bank Ltd. is looking for a position of Operational Risk Analyst positioned at Risk Management Group at Head Office - Islamabad, the role will be responsible to assist Senior Risk Analyst in process reviews as part of Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) exercise and control testing, Collect Data from across the bank on operational losses and KRIs. Candidate should have related experience of 3-5 years of in a reputable bank / Audit Firm.
The candidates must be well versed in latest development in process and procedures recently adopted in Pakistan Banking Industry and ability to meet the emerging challenges in Banking Industry.
OG-I to AMG
- Minimum Bachelors
- Relevant certifications such as CIA/ACCA/CISA/CCSA will be preferred
- 3-5 years of experience of Financial Institutions/Audit Firm.
- Experience of internal audit/ICFR/COSO
- Process mapping, review and improvement
- Understanding of bank's operations including Branch, Credit, Trade, Treasury and ADC
- Understanding of Audit Planning and Control Testing
- Basic Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance concepts
The bank was founded in 1992, and in the 27 years since , our growth and success patterns have far outgrown industry standards. It is a matter of pride for us to be able to offer one of the widest array of products to our customers through our extensive branch network all over the country. Services ...Read More