· Review and contribute to requirements documentation.
· Be an active participant in all aspects of team delivery, including requirements gathering and grooming, development and testing, continuous integration and delivery, service transition and support documentation creation.
· Create and maintain continuous deployment pipelines.
· Help maintain Development Team standards and principles.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Contribute and share learning and experiences with the greater Development team.
· Work within the company's approved processes, including design and service transition.
· Strong knowledge of ASP and .NET Web Framework
· Proficient in C#, SQL and AngularJS, with a exposure to their ecosystems
· Strong understanding of OOP
· Strong client communication skills
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with web application frameworks
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable application
· Experience creating DB schemas which support business processes
· Basic understanding of CLR (Common Language Runtime), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN etc)