Our Company Projects entail dealing with:
Job Description includes, but is not limited to:
1. Development of Business Opportunities:
a. Strong browsing skills to search and identify the business OEM.
b. Analysis of Data and Presentations to assist Company Management in Making of Sound Business Decisions.
c. Perusal of Literature and Due Diligence for Various Projects and follow-ups.
d. Presentation of Projects to Directors and Senior Management.
2. Coordination with embassies and government officials, internal and foreign, related to projects.
3. Coordination between various internal & foreign companies on behalf of the company.
4. Prepare, organize and record “Minutes of Meetings”.
5. Preparation of Flow Charts Related to Events and Business Activities.
6. Coordination & Handling of Foreign/ Official Delegations and Events.
7. Preparation of financial feasibilities related to Projects on Excel.
Skills and Personality Requirements:
1. Fluent in English and Excellent Communication Skills
2. Impressive Personality; Modern Demeanor, Conducive for Interaction with Foreign Companies, Embassies & Multi National Gatherings
3. Should be Efficient and Pro-active
4. Experience of 1-3 years (preferable) (Last Employer Contact Details for Reference)
5. Computer Excellency is Must including Microsoft Office & Excel
6. Strong Internet Surfing/ Analysis Skills
7. Punctual and Very Organized
1. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (5 days a week – to complete 40 hours per week)
2. Flexible, related to official commitments at times and to fulfill the requirement of 40 hrs per week