The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his / her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison and reporting to SFO for technical assistance and guidance.
- Compilation and submission of financial reports to SFO.
- Recording cash expenditure on daily basis in daily cash closing.
- Securing petty cash and its reconciliation prior to month end and replenishment.
- Managing supplier/vendors payments.
- Review the filled up payment requisition form as a whole.
- Ensure the accurate preparation of cheques, deduction of applicable tax and get approval of competent authority for payment.
- To ensure delivery of cheques to the suppliers.
- Deduction & submission of tax to the concerned authorities.
- Tracking of all advances to ensure settlement within prescribed time.
- Issuance of notices to staff who has not maintained return of advances.
- Issuance of details of transactions and explaining their nature to the relevant staff.
- Proposing and discussing changes and improvements to the Organization’s current accounting setup.
- Sharing of BVA and meeting with program staff for overall spending trend.
- Data entry into AX keeping in view the sub projects & categories of relevant project.
- Scanning and uploading of soft data into AX for instant reporting.
- Archiving of financial data as per the Organization’s archiving system.
- Guidance to program staff regarding donor compliance for specific project.
Person Specification: It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Qualification: MBA-Finance / M.Com / ACCA/CMA / CA part qualified
Experience: Minimum of 02 years' experience in Finance department especially in financial operations.
Language: Urdu, English and local languages
Knowledge and Skills:
- Complete Knowledge of financial operations in NGOs
- Very strong in financial management
- Good Knowledge and experience in AX dynamics ERP system
- Very good in MS office (especially in MS Excel)
- He or She must have experience of working for a Humanitarian Organization specifically in the context of KP.
"Please note, the organization is only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible/allowed to work in the Pakistan."
No. of Positions: 1 ( Male/Female)
Project Duration: 4 Months