Umer and Son's is one of the fastest growing HVAC services provider headquartered in Karachi having a portfolio of large and small scale organizations with a history of quality services. Umer and Sons' is looking for a young, energetic and talented individual for the position of Assistant Manager Finance to nurture his career path while helping the company to achieve its long-term objectives. Job specifications are as follows;
Umer and Sons is an equal opportunity employer and provide a competitive remuneration & benefits package.
Reportable to: Manager Finance
Qualification: MBA (Finance)/ACCA (Part Qualified)/ICMA (Part Qualified)/CA (Part Qualified)
Experience: 3 - 4 years in leading organization or professional services organization.
IT Skills: Proficiency using Microsoft Office application suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio diagramming/flowcharting, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analysis.
Technical Skills: Grip on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), General knowledge of applicable tax and other laws.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with immediate supervisors & cross-functional seniors;
2. Self-motivated, able to work on one’s own initiative and liaise effectively with managers;
3. Ability to work as part of the team and as an individual;
4. Strong detail orientation with the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
5. Excellent problem-solving skills and strategic thinking. Taking ownership of work. Quick learner & thriving for value addition;
6. Coordination with various departments and cross-functional reporting line;
7. Ability to adapt to the change and maintain discipline;
8. Ability to work under pressure and meeting the deadlines communicated;
9. Ensures the accuracy of the periodic cash payment schedule for sign-off;
10. Assisting in monitoring Accounts Receivables of the Company, preparation of status reports, Aging Analysis, validation and posting of debit/credit advice and adjustments as per terms of agreement and Company policies. Ensure compliance with the Credit policy of the Company;
11. Doing month/year end reconciliations with the customers and suppliers and resolution of the issues in a professional manner;
12. Reconciliation of bank statements, tracking bank deposits and payments;
13. Provision of data to the Tax Department for weekly, monthly and annual filing;
14. Assisting the immediate senior in liaising with the banks;
15. Keep track and ensure recording of day to day recording of accounting transactions and verification of invoices;
16. Assisting the immediate supervisor in preparation of management accounts and keeping track of complete GL accounting; and
17. Ability to come up with solutions for the manager wherever problems are encountered.
18. Responsible for managing payroll disbursement and keeping of employee records as per the policy of the company.