The objective of this job is to provide technical and management support in effective management of evaluations/studies/surveys, researches as well as effective outcome and process monitoring including assisting in drafting the monitoring reports for timely submission to the senior management.
- Ensure compliance with the work plan and required coordination with other units of the organization.
- Develop M&E frameworks and tools for the organization’s programmes.
- Develop mechanism for ensuring effective follow-up of implementation of recommendations of evaluations, research studies as well as findings of external and internal monitoring missions.
- Manage baseline studies/thematic studies and programme evaluations conducting by external consulting firms.
- Effective management of relationship with the consulting firms to ensure timely completion of the evaluation/studies/surveys.
- Oversee and ensure provision of timely input to the consulting firms on inception reports, data collection tools and draft reports.
- Coordinate and conduct outcome and process monitoring of the organization’s programme to ensure significant geographical/component and programme coverage.
- Provide technical backstopping to the team members to manage beneficiary database and MIS data quality assurance.
- Ensure that the online Partner Organization watch list is functional and timely reports are generated.
- Develop system in effective tracking of poverty graduation of the organization’s programme beneficiaries.
- Manage studies/baseline surveys/needs assessments etc. with the support of Partner Organizations and operation units and team members.
- Provide analytical input on data, reports/research studies through applying statistical tools.
- Prepare manual for the guidance and instruction of survey interviewers.
- Support in regular sharing of M&E findings with organization management and other stakeholders.
- Contribute in providing processed and meaningful data reporting to the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Minimum Master’s degree or 16 year education in Statistics, Economics, Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline from HEC recognized institute.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience with national or international sector development sector organization.
- Experience in managing evaluations/surveys/studies, donor reporting, research.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in database development and data analysis.
- Knowledge of programme cycle management, logical/M&E framework design etc.
- Experience in development of M&E frameworks and tools
- Experience in Budgeting for the tasks assigned to him/her.
- Team Working Skills to work in a team oriented working environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Written communication skills and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task.