CONCEPT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent ensures the development & implementation of Quality Management Systems at DFF.
· Responsible to monitor all the Quality Assurance activities:
· To prepare the documents for a checklist of hygienic, cleaning, sanitation and Production Plant premises.
· Assisting the Manager Quality Assurance in order to develop the documents and procedures for the quality assurance department.
· To develop the new formats for different sections.
· To develop and prepare documents and new formats for raw and packaging material.
· To maintain the record related to Quality Assurance
· To coordinate with other departments for the implementation of ISO 22000
· To develop the GMP procedure and OPRP,s.
· To coordinate with IMP inspector for the development and implementation of Insect Pest Control Program.
· To develop the traffic pattern of staff according to the layout of the organization.
· To promote the effective coordination to the other departments for various quality issues.
· Evaluate and monitor staff hygiene
· Inspect production area for hygienic practice.
· Evaluate the performance of the supervisors regarding cleaning and sanitation.
· Report testing and inspection results to each area of management so that corrective action can be taken, if needed.
· Educate and train plant staff about hygiene, sanitation, and Quality Assurance.
· Work with different departments to troubleshoot problems.
· Maintain up-to-date record of all data and corrective actions.
· Maintain the job description of all QA positions.
· Constant supervision of QA program and regular reports of results.
· Check daily QA formats as per Quality Plan
· Prepare daily summary report of QA and present to manager Quality Assurance