The objective of this job is to provide technical and coordination support in effective progress reporting for donor submission and other analytical report writing as well as effective outcome and process monitoring including assisting in drafting the monitoring reports for timely submission to the senior management.
- Ensure compliance with the work plan and required coordination with other units of the organization.
- Develop and critically review the analytical reports and progress reports for submission to the donors and other stakeholders.
- Manage assessments and research studies as assigned by the senior management.
- Undertake social and economic data analysis/research linked to achievement of outcomes and impacts of the organization’s programmes.
- Conduct outcome and process monitoring visits of organization’s programmes and provide meaningful feedback to operation units and senior management.
- Undertake web-research to collect data and resource material for providing meaningful input for the organization’s programme design, implementation and monitoring.
- Develop state of the art systems and methods for the collection, processing and dissemination of economic and social statistics.
- Provide technical support and oversight to the team members in effectively conducting outcome and process monitoring as well as timely submission of outcome monitoring reports to the senior management.
- Document methodologies and procedures used in the compilation and analysis of data.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Minimum Master’s degree or 16 year education in Statistics, Economics, Social/Management Sciences or any other relevant discipline from national or international HEC recognized institute.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience with national or international development sector organization.
- Experience in effective donor reporting, analytical report writing, research.
- Knowledge of logical framework design, and/or results framework
- Experience in Budgeting for the tasks assigned to him/her.
- Team Working Skills to work in a team oriented working environment.
- Operational understanding along with good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Written communication skills and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task.