Support development and implementation of leading edge HR and Organizational Development policies and procedures to support and facilitate the achievement of required organizational objectives and cultural change.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participating in recruitment efforts that includes Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications, Shortlisting and Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Administering new employment assessments, collecting employment and Salary information, Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- To Issue Appointment and All Kind of Letters Pertaining to HR matters.
- To Liaison and Coordinate Decisions and HR Data among Team Leads, Project Managers and Top Management.
- Creating and distributing correspondence notes and Inner Office Memos.
- Traveling arrangement of Employees to Attend Official Meetings and Site Visits.
- Checking, Examining and Reviewing Attendances and Salary Sheets of Head Office, Islamabad Office and all other zones
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Facilitates the development of appropriate organization structures with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and manpower requirements
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Represent, promote and maintain a positive attitude and image for Associated Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to the post as necessary or as requested.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the status of the post as may from time to time be required
Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies with Specialization in HRM required.
3-5 years previous experience in a similar role
Skills & Abilities:
- To be successful in this role, you must have a clear understanding of your employer's business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff to meet these objectives.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude, problem-solving skills, conflict resolution skills, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure
· The attributes of an effective Assistant HR Manager are:
- Efficient - flexible - self-motivated - organized - proactive - a good communicator
- Conflict Management