1. Manage strategic communications with VOLT's stakeholders, including funders, (media) and donors, about our work.
2. Develop and implement a communications calendar.
3. (Coordinate VOLT's media plan, including: monitoring the news, submitting letters to the editor and opinion pieces, developing relationship with reporters, assistance with developing campaign and advocacy framing and messaging, pitching news stories, and maintaining database of press contacts) - IF REQUIRED
4. Dig and engage our online community on social media.
5. Manage the use of different communication channels such as email alerts, website, and social media by staff.
6. Coordinate and write grant proposals and progress reports.
7. Manage and track donations.
8. Maintain high quality standards (including clarity, accuracy, design and message) for printed materials, publications, web content and other external communications.
9. Report to Director on a regular basis through scheduled supervision meetings and participate in staff meetings.
10. Coordinate special projects, assignments, and activities, and other duties as assigned.