Storekeepers work under supervisors to oversee all operational aspects of the store, ranging from receiving products to managing inventory. Storekeepers work with store supervisors to ensure smooth operations and efficiency of their stores.
Keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule.
Proper scheduling, recordkeeping, and inventory control.
Receive, unpack, and track merchandise.
Keep a record of all items that enter or leave the stockroom and inspect for damaged goods.
Measure, check, sample, and keep accurate records on materials, supplies, and other equipment that enters a warehouse.
They verify the quantity and quality of items they are assigned, checking for defects and recording what they find.
Flow of information, work, and materials within or among offices in a business.
Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions
Schedules, estimate costs, keep track of materials, and write special orders for new materials.
Other Duties Assigned.
· BA/ FA
· 7-10 years of Store Keeping experience is a plus
· Basic computer skills and word processing.
· Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
· Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
· Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
· Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; possibly work weekends or evenings
Associated Technologies (Pvt) Ltd was established in 1987, and has since then pursued the path of continuous improvement and success. ATL brings together a blend of experienced professionals and managers with demonstrable achievements in their respective areas of competence. ATLs core expertise lies ...Read More