We are looking for an outstanding full-time SEO Expert, experienced in all aspects of On-Page and Off-Page SEO. The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of latest SEO techniques, strategies, and approaches.
The ideal candidate should have a passion and knowledge for SEO, and a willingness to the latest and updated techniques of link building and SEO. The Candidate must know how to drive leads through SEO and other mediums.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must have hands on experience in ranking highly competitive keywords and driving leads for business.
- Must have experience ranking businesses locally and in google local pack
- Must know multiple ways for driving leads and increasing ROI.
- Able to create a practical marketing strategy for client desired results.
- Able to Identify new trends and implement them with proper discussion.
- Must be aware with all Google algorithm updates.
- Must be able to acquire quality backlinks, do in depth keyword research, On site optimization and competitor backlinks analysis.
- Experience conducting SEO site audits and in-depth analysis
- A drive to learn and grow constantly and a passion for implementing new strategies, including influencer outreach, content marketing, meaningful citations, blogger networking, YouTuber outreach and more.Researching about new and effective link building opportunities.
- Doing technical analysis to identify issues that can improve for both the desktop and mobile version of the websiteResearch and learn SEO latest techniques and implement in daily tasks.Track your working and report on your progress.
- 4+ years of professional SEO experience working with clients or in-house
- Good command on english
- Strong research skills
- The quest for knowledge and urgency to learn new marketing techniques and technologies is a mustHands on Experience with SEO tools
- Local SEO
- Map Pack SEO
- Experiene of Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics and Search Console experience
- Should be able to think outside the box and get creative on work strategy
- Execute targeted link building campaigns for content initiatives. Using a variety of strategies, the candidate will seek to connect with influential figures to earn links on their websitesQuality communication skills for the successful outreachSelf-starter and ability to work independentlyGood sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environmentMinimum a graduate
Please don't just apply:
Make sure you know the following things:
- Must know inbound marketing,
- Lead Genration,
- Content Marketing, have done practically not just idas..
- Complete Website Setup For SEO (If you don't know what that mean don't apply)
- Email Marketing