Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. With Astera, you’ll get the market reach and strong set of the technology of an established company that caters to some of the biggest organizations in the world. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
What You’ll Do
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Day to day user support, troubleshoot and resolve user-end issues.
- Maintain and upgrade existing IT infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot issues related to client-server connectivity
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Maintain all relevant records of the project in a systematic order.
- Configure and manage network devices.
- Monitor usage and network traffic.
- Create and manage Virtual machines.
- Maintaining user rights on a network shared folders.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Maintain Physical connectivity LAN and Wireless Connectivity WAN.
Technical Skill Set
- Good knowledge of Server operating systems, network devices, and virtual machines.
- Good knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Domain controller.
- Advanced PC/Laptop/Server and other hardware knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure issues.
- Aware of server operating system installations, Basic Backup task.
- Good to have knowledge of Hyper-V, Backups, antivirus, O365 management.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Must be energetic, motivated and creative mind for project implementation and support.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with end users.
- Microsoft MCSA and Cisco CCNA certification will be preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in BSCS
- An opportunity to get an experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. Also, learning opportunity for Virtualization and Hardware Firewalls.
What You’ll Need
· Leadership on demand. We expect you to take the lead wherever you deem necessary without anybody having to push you to it. At the same time, you should know when working as a team is more beneficial for the company.
· Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
· Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
· Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
· The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, We don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.