If you’re a Creative Artist who can’t stand the sight of anything less than perfection and have extensive UI/UX experience, Astera wants to work with you!
Are you the One? We’d love to meet you!
Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. With Astera, you’ll get the market reach and strong set of the technology of an established company that caters to some of the biggest organizations in the world. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
What You’ll Do
· Take the lead on conception and creation of the design in all marketing material.
· Create low to high fidelity sketches, wireframes and mockups to communicate design strategies and interaction behaviors.
· Design and implement web-based user interfaces to enterprises applications.
· Design and develop UI prototypes. Work with Marketing to develop and administer UX research, and provide analyses and recommendations from participant’s hands-on testing.
· Participate in all phases of the software development cycle.
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs.
· Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
The Technical Skillset
While we value talent, we need to know for sure you'll be able to ace all your responsibilities and have a proven track record of developing global-standard creatives.
· 5+ years of experience creating user interfaces for web application development.
· Ability to develop and communicate accessibility, templates, and infographics.
· Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop expertise.
· Hands-on with wireframing using UX Design Tools.
· Demonstrable knowledge in color theory, layout, and typography with a sensitivity to user-system interaction in software environments.
· Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns.
· Clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Comfortable with A/B and multivariate testing in all that you do.
What You’ll Need
· Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
· Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
· Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
· The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
· A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
· Flexible environment. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions. Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
· Outstanding remuneration. We don’t skimp on money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
· A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
Astera Software develops powerful, intuitive data integration solutions focused on eliminating the complexities in integration processes. Through continuous innovation, Astera provides products and services that are consistently acclaimed for their superior usability, intuitive interface, and high p ...Read More