Astera software is a data integration software company, headquartered in California, USA.
With a career at Astera Software Pakistan, YOU get to shape how the organization evolves in the technology space. We say this because of all hires at Astera Pakistan, in its current stage of growth, are likely to lead to leadership roles. The rapid growth here is balanced by the stability of our well-established head-office in California.
If you consider yourself an Inside Sales wizard and the idea of swimming with sharks excites you, you just might be the right fit for us.
This is not going to be easy though; our clientele includes names like HP, Xerox, and Wells Fargo. This means we only take the crème de la crème. Our HR stats show that only 1 out of every 87 candidates has what it takes to join team Astera.
Are you the One? We’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- Send a lot of emails and make a lot of calls. You’ll be working closely with the Marketing department and nurture leads for effective conversion. We are an enterprise software company, so you’ll be communicating with key decision makers in major organizations.
- Identify the pain points of potential buyers and provide specific advice on how our solutions address them.
- Analyze competitors, find out about customer needs and budgets, and make just the right recommendations.
What You’ll Need
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written. Our target audience is mostly in the US, and it’s your job to make sure you’re able to get your point across perfectly and hit the sweet spot every time.
- Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
- Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
- Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
- The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity
- The 3Ps: Passion, Pride, and Persistence.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions. Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration. We don’t skimp on money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.